Discover more about the works of Bart Davis. His published novels include the five-book Peter MacKenzie series and the bestselling A Conspiracy of Eagles. He has also written several fascinating
Once you open one of Bart's riveting novels, you won't be able to put it down. His works of fiction include:
|• The Midnight Partner (Bantam Books™, 1995)
• Voyage of the Storm (Pocket Books™ 1995)
• Atlantic Run (Pocket Books™, 1993)
• Destroy the Kentucky (Pocket Books™, 1991)
• Raise the Red Dawn (Pocket Books™, 1990)
• A Conspiracy of Eagles (Bantam Books™, 1984)
• The Doomsday Exercise (Bantam Books™, 1989)
• Full Fathom Five (Bantam Books™, 1987)
• Takeover (Bantam Books™, 1986)
• Blind Prophet (Doubleday™, 1998)
The Midnight Partner
Dive into a captivating mystery. Bart's tenth novel, The Midnight Partner, was a Literary Guild™ Alternate Selection and a Doubleday Book Club™ selection.
Read fascinating true accounts of extraordinary people. His non-fiction books include:
• Black and White: The Way I See It, by Richard Williams with Bart Davis (Atria Books™, 2014) (E-Book, 2014)
• The Woman Who Can't Forget: The Extraordinary Story of Living with the Most Remarkable Memory Known to Science—A Memoir, by Jill Price with Bart Davis (S&S Free Press™ 2008) (Recorded Books, 2008)
• Closure: The Untold Story of the Ground Zero Recovery Mission, by Lt. William Keegan Jr. with Bart Davis (Touchstone Books™, 2006)
• Holy War on the Home Front, by Harvey Kushner with Bart Davis (Sentinel/Penguin™, 2004)
• Shooting Stars: From the Lens of George Kalinsky, by George Kalinsky with Bart Davis (Simon & Schuster™, 1992)
Enjoy this unique record of some of the greatest moments in sport. To create Shooting Stars, Bart collaborated with Madison Square Garden's official photographer, George Kalinsky. The foreword is written by Senator Bill Bradley.
Contact best-selling author Bart Davis to learn more about his work.